Preparing reorganization reports in accordance with IDW S6
Corporate crises make high demands on all parties involved. Usually the entrepreneur is considerably pressed for time and pressured to take action. Lenders look for a solid and legally reliable basis for their decision to participate in a planned restructuring. A qualified reorganization report in accordance with IDW S6 opens up new room for maneuver for all parties. In addition to preparing reports and a solid documentation of the causes for the crisis, Deutsche Mittelstandsfinanz also offers the speedy implementation of the specified restructuring measures.
As part of the restructuring consulting our experienced industry experts take an in-depth look at the initial situation, the competitive and market environment and the causes for the crisis. Based on this we can determine specific measures to restore the financial balance and the profitability in the short resp. long run.
We take over the following typical tasks as part of preparing a reorganization report:
- Analyzing the company‘s situation
- Determining the stage of the crisis
- Analyzing the causes of the crisis
- Evaluation regarding the going concern (insolvency/excessive indebtedness)
- Development/evaluation of the restructured company’s mission statement towards which the restructuring is geared
- Development/evaluation of measures to overcome the corporate crisis
- Development/evaluation of the integrated restructuring plan including the presentation of the problem and loss areas as well as the effects of the intended measures
- Submission of a reorganization report in accordance with IDW S6
- Upon request taking over of the operational implementation of the restructuring concept by one of our industry experts as CRO („Chief Restructuring Officer“).